Saturday

Some awesome Grooms Cakes!


Click on Freebies to see a tutorial on how I created this cake! 
(To see All Grooms cakes click here! And scroll to the bottom)





Jeep Wrangler Sport Grooms Cake! 
This was the Grooms 'Former' Love!  He sold it and has been missing it ever since.  It was a special moment for both the Bride and the Groom when she presented it to him! 

This cake was very detailed, it took approximately 11hrs to complete!  
But the finished product was pretty cool!


This was a gift for a clients husband, he was pretty excited to see his "baby" in cake form!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! I love your cakes, you are so talented! I actually had a question for you; what kind of cake do you generally use to cover with fondant? Any time I have tried to cover a cake with fondant (I usually use a box mix), the thing crumbles to pieces before I have a chance to cover it. I would love some advice if you don't mind! Thanks so much!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this cake! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete